Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Cryptokami Airdrop-$50 and 50 tokens!

The New 3rd Generation Blockchain Infrastructure for Global Financial Services

Vitalik Buterin’s DAICO concept and KAICO - Hiroshi Kobayashi’s CryptoKami platform for ICOs have the same goal in terms of increasing the power of the contributor community over ICOs, thus reducing the risk of scams or insufficient effort by the development team. Their goals are quite similar but the two solutions have different features.

Everyone who joins our Telegram group will receive $50 + 50 KAMI tokens as bonus.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! That is an extremely nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this season! Thanks a lot for the informative post. ICO Listing 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from South Africa,Today is the happiest day of my life because I am a living testimony about BLANK ATM CARD, Are you suffering financially or do you need urgent cash to pay your bills? worry no more because there is a way you can earn money without stress or being caught. You can change your life in just an hour. Have you ever heard of blank atm cards? BLANK ATM CARDS is an already programmed cards which enable you to withdraw cash from any ATM MACHINE Worldwide. Order for a BLANK ATM CARD today and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from these cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM SMART card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for a loan lender online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can take care of my family. The least money I get in a day with this card is about $80,000 Everyday. These hackers have different cards with different daily withdrawal limits. For details on how to get a card today, email the hackers on : mrscottblankATMcard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete